What is Conflict Management?
Conflict Management training meets the requirements of anyone with a customer-facing role who deals with service users or the general public. It is also relevant to those who would like a better understanding of the prevention of conflict, giving them more confidence in dealing with situations as they arise.
This qualification is generic and can be applied to a wide range of learners and sectors.
What will I learn on the course?
Following the completion of the course, you will learn how to:
- Communicate to solve problems and reduce the potential for conflict.
- Identify the factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
- Assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- Communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations
- Use good practice after conflict situations.
How is the course assessed?
The course is one day long and includes a 30 minute multiple choice exam for assessment. Upon receiving your results from the examining body all successful learners will be awarded a certificate.