Bespoke & Corporate Training
Sometimes you require a training solution that you can’t buy “off the shelf” as it needs to reflect your business, your processes and your employees. Tailored to meet a specific aim and objective, bespoke training provides real life training solutions that your employees can identify with.
Access to a qualified and skilled workforce help employers run and develop their businesses and DSTO are the provider of choice for an increasing number of employers to meet the development needs of their workforce. Using real life situations and case studies we ensure we capture day to day life in your business, making our solution practical, useful and effective.
We are able to organise private courses for corporate clients at a location of their choice and training can be offered to assist with the implementation of new ways of working, to update existing skills or even where performance issues are identified.
- Conflict Management
- Physical Intervention
- Front of Stage (Pit Barriers) Operations
- Level 2 Award in Door Supervision
- Level 2 Award in Security Guarding
- Level 2 Award in CCTV Operations (PSS)
- Event Security
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid
- Aegis Part 2
- E-Learning modules
- Customer Services for Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Customer Service for Retail
- Spectator Safety Levels 2 and 3
How can we help?
We currently train with some of the top security companies in the country and have delivered corporate courses to a national chain of solicitors, a large national retail store, educational and health establishments, and youth services and local authority councils. We can offer bespoke packages that are tailored around your business’s needs; we will work with you to:
- Design training solutions using your own processes by getting to know your business
- Deliver training in a workshop, seminar or other form
- Provide training materials for trainers and delegates
- Train employees in your organisation to deliver the training ongoing
- Provide ongoing support, advice and updates
- Evaluate the training and recommend future areas of focus.
We only use qualified and experienced trainers to run our courses. They can travel to all parts of the UK and will make every effort to tailor the course to meet your needs.
And our hunger for quality is not limited to classroom activities. We aim for the highest standards of customer service in all aspects of our business as we would like you to come back for more. By working and achieving together our qualified, experienced and motivated workforce are the driving force behind continuous improvement and progress towards excellence. Investment in continuing professional development (CPD) will enable staff to develop themselves occupational knowledge.