This is a two day course mandatory for all Door Supervisors who qualified before September 2010 to bring their training up to date.
This course will involve distance/home learning. This is for the module Safety Awareness and must be completed prior to attending the course. This module will NOT be taught on the course and you will be examined on it.
Physical Intervention Within The Private Security Industry – MODULE 1
• Health & Safety
• The legal & medical implications of using force
• Post incident reporting
• Recording incidents
Safety Awareness for Door Supervisors within the Private Security Industry – MODULE 2
• Understanding of first aid situations
• Understand counter terrorism issues
• Know legislation and requirements regarding young and venerable people
• Queue Management and Venue capacity
One module is delivered via distance learning, details of this will be sent to you upon registration.
You will also receive 2 days of Physical Intervention teaching with an experienced SIA Qualified trainer.
Terms & Conditions
• A maximum of 12 delegates per trainer ensuring quality not quantity
• All exam fees included
• 32.5 hours of training with the instructor
• Access to our Interactive e-learning modules to support you.
• 2 free re-sits on all the exams
• Express results (3 – 4 working days)
• 99% rate
• Certification with the market leading examining body HABC
This module is online learning only and will not be taught on the course. Please keep your password safe.
HABC Level 2 Award for Working as a CCTV Operator (Public Space Surveillance) within the Private Security Industry