This course is required to be able to work as a security guard (Door Supervisor) anywhere where alcohol is consumed. It is a 4-day training course which includes three multiple-choice exams and a practical assessment of physical skills taught on the course.
This course will involve distance/home learning. This is for the module Working in the Private Security Industry and must be completed prior to attending the course. This module will NOT be taught on the course.
Working in the private security industry – MODULE 1
- The Private Security Industry
- Health and Safety
- Fire procedures
- Communication skills and customer service
Working as a Door Supervisor – MODULE 2
- The roles of a Door Supervisor
- Civil and Criminal Law
- Working on licensed premises
- Emergency Procedures
- Recording incidences & crime scene preservation
Conflict Management Within The Private Security Industry – MODULE 3
- The principles of conflict management
- Recognising, assessing & reducing risk
- Communication & De-escalation in emotive situations
- Problem solving strategies
- Good practice following conflict
Physical Intervention Within The Private Security Industry – MODULE 4
- Health & Safety
- The legal & medical implications of using force
- Post incident reporting
- Recording incidents
One module is delivered via distance learning, details of this will be sent to you upon registration.
You will also receive 3 days of classroom teaching with an experienced SIA Qualified trainer.
Terms & Conditions
- 4 days of training with a qualified, industry-experienced trainer.
- A maximum of 12 delegates per trainer ensuring quality not quantity
- All exam fees included
- 32.5 hours of training with the instructor
- Access to our Interactive e-learning modules to support you.
- Practical assessment on the use of Physical skills
- 2 free re-sits on all the exams
- Express results (3 – 4 working days)
- 99% rate
- Certification with the market-leading examining body HABC
Working in the Private Security Industry.
This module is online learning only and will not be taught on the course. Please keep your password safe.
HABC Level 2 Award for Working as a CCTV Operator (Public Space Surveillance) within the Private Security Industry